It’s marketing with a magnet, not a sledgehammer — marketing based on content that attracts and nurtures prospects, not spam that interrupts them.
Clients come to you… and fall in love.
Inbound marketing is one part of a much bigger movement in the business world… Inbound. Inbound is a methodology that, at its core, is all about attracting, engaging, and delighting people with the ultimate goal of growing a business by providing value and building trust.
With traditional outbound marketing (interruption marketing), companies use marketing tactics to reach and interrupt the general public in the hopes of getting a few prospects. Inbound marketing, on the other hand, draws those individuals seeking your products and/or services into your company at the exact moment when they have your products or services in mind. Don’t interrupt someone if you want to sell to him or her. Instead, be there when they need you the most. The old tactics of interruption marketing don’t work as well as they used to because your target audience has learned to tune out traditional advertising – what they now consider an interruption.
- Get Found
The Neolynx Inbound Marketing Process
The process we use includes three steps: campaign, project and task. The process seems simple
and straightforward, but each step is comprised of many more steps.
A Campaign is a series of projects designed to achieve a specific goal. Different projects can be
included in a campaign depending on the purpose they serve. For example the goal could be to
maximize the number of leads generated. In that case we would focus on projects such as email
blasts, and lead nurturing.
A project is comprised of many specific tasks. Each project has a specific series of tasks that
need to be performed in a specific sequence in order to achieve great results.
A task is a series of instructions that need to be undertaken in order for a step in the project to be completed.
Core Services Offered
Here’s a taste of what our Inbound Marketing Service can do…
- What – the process of generating more traffic to a website
- Why – generating the right traffic to a website helps with generating new clients.
- How – the elements needed to generate traffic to a website are a user friendly website, blogging, SEO, Social Publishing.
- What – the process of designing a website.
- Why – a well-designed website with a user friendly interface will give your visitors what they are looking for and minimize their frustration.
- How – we use the web development industry’s best practices to create a website and double check our work to make sure no steps have been missed in the process.
- What – the process of writing in an informal conversational style and posting it on your website.
- Why – to generate visitors to your website.
- How – You can link your website in your blog and use keywords to get more visitors to your website.
- What – Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing a website to show up higher on the list of search results for a specific keyword(s).
- Why – The higher your place on a search engine results page, the better chances you have that a potential client will click on your website.
- How – Finding out what keywords are relevant and optimizing the website for those keywords.
- What – the process of sharing your insights and links to your blogs on social media platforms.
- Why – more people are using social media and it makes it easy to reach out to your potential audience.
- How – Find out what social media platforms your potential clients use the most and posting links to your blog posts and links to your website.
- What – using different methods and processes to generate a list of new potential clients.
- Why – more leads generated result in more clients, more clients result in more income.
- How – calls-to-action, landing pages and forms are used in combination with content management software to generate leads.
- What – an actionable language that entices your reader to take some sort of action. For example, download an e-book, brochure, etc.
- Why – it encourages the interested person to take action and become a lead in your system.
- How – a call-to-action is placed at the bottom of a blog post or on a landing page. It can be something as simple as contact us today with a phone number and e-mail listed next to it.
- What – a landing page is a page that your visitor reaches by clicking a link on another website or another page on your website.
- Why – it is the most important webpage that identifies customers and generates. Leads.
- How – a landing page has a call-to-action that offers your potential customer something of value in exchange for identifying information.
- What – Forms are created on landing pages to get specific information to identify your customer and reach out to them with potential services you can offer them.
- Why – forms with required fields are a great way to find out key identifying variables about your customer.
- How – forms are usually a part of a landing page with an offer to download an item of value. The visitor fills out the form with required information that helps you identify and market to them.
- What – the process of creating and managing the content of your marketing campaign.
- Why – creating good content help create an online presence and generates more visitors to your website.
- How – Content can be managed using a strategy of posting the right content, at the right place, at the right time. Content can be posted on your website, or social media accounts to generate more visitors.
- What – the process that lead to acquiring new customers.
- Why – customer acquisition results in the growth of an organization and more profits.
- How – Different methods can be used to acquire customers such as e-mail marketing, marketing automation and customer relationship management systems.
- What – the process of using e-mail lists to send out marketing materials to your potential clients.
- Why – knowing to send the right e-mail, to the right person, at the right time makes all the difference and contributes to more opened e-mails, which results in more potential clients.
- How – in order to have a successful e-mail campaign identify your audience and send the personalized e-mails.
- What – the process of automating your marketing efforts usually done by using software.
- Why – the main benefit of marketing automation is saving time and money.
- How – different software programs are available to automate marketing efforts depending on the marketing strategy.
CRM Setup and/or Management
- What – a software used to automate marketing and manage customer relations.
- Why – a CRM helps save time and keep detailed records and information on customers.
- How – many different types of software are available for CRM that help you manage customer relations.
- What – the process of engage in social media and participate in surveys.
- Why – the more your potential clients participate the more information you can find out about them and market to them depending on their needs.
- How – Different methods can be used such as surveys, smart content personalization and social monitoring.
- What – a method of collecting information by asking question, conducting interviews and research.
- Why – By conducting surveys you get the benefit of knowing what the customer wants.
- How – You can conduct surveys online, through e-mail, etc.
- What – content that is automatically personalized to your client’s needs.
- Why – creating personalized content is time consuming. Smart content automatically saves time and money.
- How – special software is used to create smart content.
- What – leveraging the power of data analysis and technology to deliver customized messages of service offerings to prospective clients.
- Why – the customer feels as if the message was specifically generated for them.
- How – Different types of software can be used to create personalized messages for potential clients.
- What – the process of actively monitoring social media channels.
- Why – you can find out what your customers really think of your brand and services.
- How – different types of software is available for social media monitoring depending of what variables are to be monitored.
Reporting and Analysis
- What – the process of measuring the metrics and variables that are important and relevant to the marketing campaign.
- Why – reporting and analysis creates a road map of where you are, where you want to go and how to get there.
- How – different software and information gathering techniques can be used to track the results of a marketing campaign and analytics that calculate the ROI.
Track Results throughout the Entire Marketing Process
- What – a system of processes that tracks the results of a marketing campaign by reporting and analyzing the results.
- Why – Tracking results helps in knowing exactly where you are, where you want to go and instructions on how to get there.
- How – Analytics software can be tied into a marketing campaign to track and report the results of how successful the campaign was by comparing the actual and expected results and finding out the reason for variances between actual and expected results.
Have Clear Analytics that Show the ROI
- What – the process of calculating return on investment for a specific marketing campaign.
- Why – it is important to know efficiency of your marketing campaign and cutting out the inefficiencies to maximize profits.
- How – formulas and analytics software is used to calculate ROI on a marketing campaign.
How Do You Harness the Power of Inbound Marketing and Get Costumers to Come to You?
You use the power of technology to ensure your company is in front of the right people at precisely the right moment, when they are actively seeking what you offer. You accomplish this by utilizing tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Social Media and SEO. Generating good content is the key to a well planned and executed inbound marketing strategy. Now, more than ever, if you want your business to succeed, you have to be an expert in your field with a large circle of influence, keeping up with industry news and the latest trends and technologies. By genuinely helping members of your target market find what they are looking for, you can generate a loyal online following. The key to reaching your business goals is to help others reach their goals. There’s a give and take. When it comes to good content, you have to create something of value and not be perceived as only trying to get the sale.
Here at Neolynx, we measure our success by our clients’ success. By helping businesses like yours plan for and implement an ongoing inbound marketing strategy, we ensure a measurable ROI with real bottom-line results. We have a professional team of project managers, programmers, designers and content engineers all of whom have solid business experience. We not only understand Internet technologies, SEO, marketing and analytics, but we also know what it takes to succeed in business.today to see how, together, we can take your business to the next level.