The Core Neolynx Process
Since 1999, we have been building and refining our core process. While we approach every project with an open-mind, we have outlined our core process below to give you a better sense of our general approach to the projects we undertake.
- Define the Project
- Discover – Gather information. Understand project needs. Analyze industry.
- Plan – Create a project plan. Set the budget. Create schedule. Assign team. Setup stage. Plan for testing.
- Clarify – Set high-level goals. Prepare communication brief. Kick off the project.
- Develop the Structure
- Identify Audience – Create buyer personas. Define buyer’s journey.
- Content Plan – Audit existing content. Outline new content. Create delivery plan.
- Interface Plan – Address navigation. Naming & labeling. Define user tasks. Create user view.
- Design Interface
- Create – Review goals. Develop concepts. Design for user. Present the designs.
- Confirm – Minimum Viable Product (MVP). Test functionality.
- Hand-Off – Create graphic assets. Create design style guide.
- Build & Integrate
- Prepare – Asses project status. Establish guidelines. Set file structure.
- Build – Optimize project. Create templates. Implement light testing. Populate initial content. Integrate back-end.
- Test – Create a quality assurance plan & fix bugs. Conduct final survey.
- Launch & Beyond
- Deliver – Production style guide. Create hand-off packet. Conduct postmortem.
- Launch – Prepare announcement plan. Review marketing approach. Launch project.
- Maintain – Audit capabilities. Develop maintenance plan. Measure success.